Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) Review Program (For ages 10 to 28years old)
The Philippine Educational Placement Test (PEPT) is under the Accrediation and Equivalency Program (Executive Order No. 733, s. 1981) for retrieving out-of-school youth (OSY) and placing them in the formal school system if they so desire, and for validating and accrediting knowledge and skills in academic areas gained through informal and non-formal means for re-entry into formal school, job promotion, entry to job training, for employment and self-fulfillment.
One on One Review Package:( for 1 year to 2 years Acceleration)
• 10 Review sessions /4 hrs per ses. equivalent to 40Hrs.
• One Student on One Teacher.
• INCLUDED: Test taking tips, review materials and Modules with diagnostic test.
• First come first serve basis
• Fully Air-conditioned room
• All Instructors are UP Graduates
PASSING RATE: 80.4% from SY 2010 to Aug. 20, 2015
100% Passing Rate from January to April 2015 & July to Aug.2015
**Note: Our 10 sessions review program good for 1-2 years acceleration ONLY.
***Disclaimer: High Achievers Review Program does not ensure the success of passing the PEP TEST examination of the reviewee, but provide them necessary tools and materials to prepare the reviewee in handling their PEPT. High Achievers Review Center DOES NOT represent DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION - NETRC (DEPED),we are a PRIVATE institution.
FAQ: Please Read (source DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION-NETRC)
Philippine Educational Placement Test
Review Program offers an opportunity for individuals who were unable to obtain an elementary or high school diploma, to get a DepEd certificate equivalent to that. The equivalency certificate can then be used as a passport either to high school, or to a college education or technical-vocation training courses. PEP Test Exam from January to July for walk in students (DEPED Ultra) and every November for Regional Exam (DEPED Regional office). ALS or Accreditation and Equivalency Program Exam every March and August for details call DEPED NETRC 631-257.
Department of Education Secretary Armin Luistro said that PEPT aims to retrieve out-of-school youth and place them in a formal school system if they wanted to. “Through PEPT, we would also like to validate and accredit knowledge and skills in academic areas gained through informal and non-formal means. In the end, PEPT will pave the way for their re-entry into formal schooling, job promotion, job training, and employment,” Armin Luistro said on the media.
What is the purpose of the PEPT?
To validate and accredit knowledge and skills in academic areas for re-entry to school, for job promotion and the like.
Who are qualified to take the test?
Filipino citizens who:
- Dropped out of school and failed to finish elementary or secondary education.
- Are enrolled in school but are overage for their grade/year level.
When and where is the PEPT administered?
- The PEPT Regular is administered every third Sunday of November for Luzon examinees while every fourth Sunday of the same month for Visayas and Mindanao examinees. The conduct of the test is held in respective testing centers of the division offices.
- The NETRC also administers PEPT Walk-In for walk-in examinees every summer which usually starts in January and ends in July. The test is conducted at the NETRC.
- Special PEPT is also conducted upon request of concerned parties within the year. The venue and schedule of the test depend on the necessity of the said request.
Where and when to register for the PEPT?
- For the PEPT Regular, prospective examinees should register at the nearest Division Office from July to September.
- For the PEPT Walk-in, prospective test takers should register personally at the:
What are the requirements to be presented during registration @ DEPED?
1. High School Level: Form 137 from school last attended (original and 1 photocopy)
Elementary Level: Form 137 or 138 from school last attended (original and 1 photocopy)
2. Authenticated birth certificate from the National Statistics Office (original and 1 photocopy)
3. Two (2) pieces of recent and identical 1 x 1 colored pictures
4. Registration Fee
When are test results released?
- The results of the PEPT Special/Walk-In are usually released after 2 to 3 weeks from the date of examination.
How is the PEPT similar with or different from the Accreditation and Equivalency Test (A & E)?
- The PEPT and A & E are both under the Accreditation and Equivalency Program.
- The PEPT was designed based on the regular school curriculum while the A & E Test was based on the alternative and learning system curriculum.
- The PEPT results enable examinees to know their exact grade or year level placement (Grade I to Year IV) while the A & E Test results provide information on the level of educational qualifications they met, either elementary or secondary.
- The A & E Test is administered by the Bureau of Alternative and Learning System every February. The PEPT is conducted from January to June (Walk-In), every November, and upon special request.
- It is required to pay a test fee for the PEPT while it is not for the A & E Test.
- BALS provides modules and practice tests (both levels) for the prospective A & E test takers while NETRC gives pointers or subject areas covered in the test (both levels).
For further information about PEPT EXAM please call DEPED Contact Nos.: 631.2571 / 631.2591 / 631.6921
- For the Special PEPT, interested parties should coordinate with the Office of the Director-NETRC, Rm 209, 2nd Floor Mabini Bldg.DepEd Main ULTRA Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City.
- Bureau of Alternative Learning System (BALS), 3rdFloor Mabini Bldg. DepEd Main ULTRA Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City